Tuesday 18 December 2012

December 2012 Newsletter

Hello and welcome to my second newsletter. I must apologise for its lateness - I had planned to update more regularly but, as for all of us, life happens. But more about that later.

I am currently (and by currently, I mean this very day) going over the proofs for the next book, To Rise Above. Those readers who have asked what happens to Katie and Samuel will soon have a chance to find out. More news soon (I promise).

This year another son has announced his engagement to a very special young lady and we're hoping for a wedding around Easter next year. I do however still have two very handsome, very single sons left. This same son will not be moving back home as his older brothers did but instead has landed a job that will involve him moving away. We knew it would have to happen sooner or later, but we feel blessed for the time we have had with our sons close to the nest.

In August we were blessed with another beautiful granddaughter who arrived six weeks early and extremely tiny, but is doing well now. It's amazing how quickly the tubes and monitors of the neo-natal ward are forgotten. I'm astounded when I see those early photos to discover that those memories have all but disappeared. Instead, we're enjoying getting to know her and the unique personality that God has given her.

As we head towards the another Christmas and the end of the year, I would like to wish all my readers a very Happy and Holy Christmas.

Blessings,

Julianne Jones