Friday 22 February 2013

Finally Here

The sequel to "To A Distant Land" has been published and is now available from my website, from the publisher's website, as an e-book from Amazon, and should be available in shops soon.


Many thanks to my readers for their patience, to my family who put up with my writing and fears and anxieties, to the faithful ladies on the online prayer board who have laboured with me every step of the way, to the friends who encouraged me again and again, to those who pushed me out of my comfort zone (you know who you are), to my sons and their wives who have each contributed in various ways to seeing this book published (from everything to editing to housework to web design to being super supportive), to my beautiful granddaughters who fill my life with such love and joy, to my husband for his unending patience and support and encouragement, and, most of all, to Him who has blessed me so abundantly and taught me to rely on Him in order to rise above.

Have you not known?
Have you not heard?
The everlasting God, the Lord,
The Creator of the ends of the earth,
Neither faints nor is weary.
His understanding is unsearchable.
He gives power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary,
And the young men shall utterly fall,
But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles.
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:28-31, NKJV